Monday, December 16, 2013

Wealth Creation and Competition

Being fatigued from moving does not good blogging make.

What I was trying to get at in my earlier post is why is it that the right figures some people should be compensated based on the wealth they create while others should be compensated based on supply and demand? A great deal of inequality is being driven by norms which dictate which frame should be applied to which workers. If one frame or the other were used universally a great deal of inequality would disappear.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tz! On the subject of you blogging even while you are moving to a new place, I just wanted to give you a shout out from us mostly silent lurkers that we greatly appreciate all of time and energy that you put into this blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! I appreciate hearing that people like it.

      And while moving may impact my writing skills, the plus side is that it gives me something interesting to think about while I am hauling boxes around.

      Delete